Today I am bringing you another Pointless Book 2 blog post, this time we are rating movies and taking selfies. Productive.
As always if you guys wanna check out the video it will be below:
The first page I did was page 163, which asks us to stick in cinema tickets and rate the movie. Luckily for me, I’m a huge cinema ticket hoarder. I started my cinema ticket collection in 2011. I just love movies. So for this page I decided to choose movies that I had seen more than once, because then it would be okay to part with the cinema ticket. This is what my page looked like below:
- Breaking Dawn – 5 stars – I love Twilight with a passion and saw this movie four times in the cinema. I’m a Twihard through and through.
- New Year’s Eve – 4 stars – I thought this was cute. I mean it had a lot of actors in it that I liked and the story was fun and I liked Valentine’s Day so this was similar.
- Fifty Shades of Grey – 3 stars – Y’all know all my thoughts about Fifty Shades, if you wanna check out the blog post where I talked about it, it’s here
- Jurassic World – 4 stars – Surprisingly thought it was good even though it was about dinosaurs. However Chris Pratt totally swayed me.
- Fantastic Four – 2 stars – Definitely not one of my favourites. Plus it was a remake and the last half of the movie was cliche and boring.