I have been wanting to talk about this ever since I saw the direct so please enjoy me talking about Animal Crossing for 40 minutes straight x
Last weekend I decided to practice some makeup for the Seventeen in London concert in March and thought I would film it!
It was just a bit of fun and I enjoyed playing around with the makeup. So let me know what you think!
Here is a list of all the items I used:
- PS…Prep & Perfect Hydrate Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place foundation
- Kryolan Professional Makeup Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Setting Powder
- JML Eyebrow Magic
- Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette
- PS…Pink Mink Highlighter
- James Charles X Morphe Palette using colours ‘Brother’ and ‘Cola’
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Conspiracy Palette colour ‘Pig-ment’
- Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Liquid Lip in the colour ‘Oh My God’
- Steve Laurant Eyeliner Pen
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Jeffree Star The Gloss in ‘Diamond Juice’
- Cynthia Rowley Silver eyeliner pencil
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in the colours ‘Glitz’ and ‘Hustle’
I finally got my hands on the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star collection and I had to share with you guys my first impressions and unboxing!
Sadly I can’t use it until Christmas but I am still obsessed with it and can’t wait to rock some Christmas looks with it!
~ Courtney x
I have recently completed a long Create A Sim project!
After binge-watching Ugly Betty, I decided to make a lot of the cast on the Sims. I haven’t spent this long in Create A Sim in a long time but I had a fun time.
Down below I have included my YouTube video where I created the Suarez family, the Meade family and Wilhelmina, Marc and Amanda.
You can download these Sims from the Sims 4 Gallery by searching ‘SimmingAndSuch’ or #UglyBetty – the Sims are separated into 3 separate households respectively.
I hope you guys enjoy these Sims as much as I did creating them! 🙂
~ Courtney x