Another season of One Tree Hill completed.
Again, I started watching this season immediately after I finished season 3 and then stopped for like a month and then I was off sick yesterday and binge-watched the second half of the season haha
So this was all about everyone’s senior year and it was a wild one:
- So Rachel lied about being pregnant. Wow. Shocker. No wonder Cooper left town.
- Brooke is actually pregnant? But is refusing to tell Lucas. Lol everyone is gonna find out before he does. Classic.
- Peyton’s new “brother” is actually her stalker. I sensed it by how he asked for that picture on her wall. Just because he’s blonde doesn’t mean he can be trusted wtf this is creepy.
- Dan is driven to insanity by his guilt over Keith. Is he gonna kill himself?
- Meanwhile Deb is over here relapsed and has a gun to protect herself. Yikes
- Nathan thinks he saw Keith in the river? Hmmm wonder what this brings
- Oh my God Rachel doesn’t seriously think she can get with Nathan does she? Lol plz Nathan be a good guy and don’t cheat on your wife. Like I don’t think he ever would but I’m still sketchy about it…I need good things for Naley. Yep I’m finally accepting the ship
- I am not even surprised Haley is pregnant, in an earlier episode she was wearing this shirt and her boobs looked clearly bigger lol I knew something was up
- Thank God Lucas has caught onto this freak omg someone please save Peyton from this guy
- Seeing Dan try to be a good guy is not gonna last but it’s cute he’s trying
- Good to see Rachel backing off now she knows Haley is pregnant – she’s not a total bitch
- Speaking of which can someone control Deb? She’s annoying af when she’s back on pills
- Brooke and that teacher guy for real? I expected him to be sensible
- Okay well the teacher thing didn’t last long and seemed like a really terrible throwaway plot and an excuse for Brooke to try again with Lucas? Not a fan
- Mouth and Gigi are cute! I hope this continues, I also hope he warms up to her
- Nathan was way too niave to trust those guys and take their money. It was predictable for them to not back off after they said they would. I wonder how he will get out of this since even Dan doesn’t seem to be able to stop them lol
- Also what is the deal with Dan? Like sure he being nice to Karen and all but is it genuine? I don’t need her getting hurt again after Keith and stuff. So she better be safe
- It was nice of him to get Tric back though
- I wonder what’s next for Deb and her druggie ways, she spiralled fast with the faking prescription thing…
- Also what is going on with Rachel? Are you trying to make us like her or hate her? I thought she was lying about the teacher thing too, and now she’s failing school so should we feel bad for her? Or is there some ulterior motive to her getting Haley to tutor her? I guess we wait and see but I don’t think she’s really changed much
- Peyton’s actual brother seems nice, it’s a shame he couldn’t stick around for her
- Also I see Nathan has forgotten about the Keith thing because he’s got other things going on. Lame. I thought it was gonna be a dramatic reveal or something that he didn’t die, even though that’s unlikely because everyone probably saw him shot dead…still it would’ve made a great plot twist
- We love Karen dropping Deb off to rehab what a friend
- I knew it was someone else’s turn to almost die – Haley we knew Nathan and that guy was gonna be trouble…
- Also Lucas almost dying again guys seriously this is so rude. I knew he should have taken his heart medication. Stupid boy
- Love that Lucas suddenly has this whole thing with Keith when he almost dies and Keith is over here like “Dan killed me mate” as if Lucas had all this come to him in a dream while he was almost dead. Sure Jan
- Deb really needs to get her life together. Like damn the whole suicide thing and everything…work the program sis
- Alright seriously MOUTH DESERVES BETTER – Miss Clean Teen DOES NOT deserve him. Sleeping with him and running away. He does not deserve this
- Peyton and Lucas are so cute its sickening
- I’m glad Haley and her baby are okay we need good things for their family
- Dan needs to learn his place is not as Keith’s replacement. Move on man
- So turns out Rachel really is a good friend which is cute but I guess she’s a little late with it. Still I can appreciate she cares for Brooke
- It was kind of awesome to see Haley bitch slap her though
- Also love that Bevin turns around and is like “I’m not stupid I just let you divas have your way” what a queen
- Plus I loved seeing Mouth, Nathan and Skillz do their stripper dance. Get it bois
- BROOKE AND NATHAN HAD A SEX TAPE I AM SHOOK
- Side note: the fact that Peyton ran to turn off the video also show she has a sex tape with Nathan? What a player
- Of course Peyton’s creepy stalker comes back
- And generally prom goes awry because why not?
- I’m so glad that Brooke was there for Peyton, it shows Lucas is not the only one who can be a hero but also girl power
- I love the road trip everyone took to save Mouth, he is loved and it’s cute. Sucks that Rachel just vanished but at least she was a good friend to Mouth and Brooke, although maybe not the best for Mouth after she just abandoned him to hit on other guys
- Also interesting how fast the whole Clean Teen thing fell apart, even Chase that new guy isn’t a part of it anymore
- I’m sad that Lucas is made out to be a crazy person and that Dan has won over Karen – this is not cute but also Lucas better not do anything stupid with that gun
- Of course Lucas did something stupid he is acting kind of crazy
- I am so proud of the man that Nathan is turning into, confessing to his mistakes with the point shaving and everything
- I have to say it but I’m like so happy about the cute family that Haley and Nathan are turning out to have, though if this is the amount of drama they have in high school I can’t even imagine how after high school is going to go
- I was waiting for Haley to go into labour at an inappropriate time and in the middle of her Valedictorian speech sounds about right lol
- Wow they really needed some kind of trigger warning on the finale episode because of Dan’s suicide attempt. Like they had a whole warning about a school shooting and not this…yikes
- Honestly, Dan’s whole demise was actually super sad, like he deserved to go to jail and turn himself in but like…I don’t know something about the suicide attempt and everything, it really hit deep
- Also glad Karen is okay but that cheesy scene with Keith was terrible
- I loved that Brooke and Rachel got to graduate in the end
- Also Bevin not telling her parents Skillz was black and Skillz not telling his parents that Bevin was white is hilarious but we love that it worked out
- I was feeling super sentimental with everyone at their last high school party honestly and like if the show was gonna end there it would have been a really good ending…
I gotta say this season was good one, and an enjoyable one. The last few episodes especially were wild but I love when there’s a lot of drama because why else watch the show?
Honestly everyone is super cute and like I said if the show ended there I think that would have been okay for me. Obviously it did not because we have five seasons to go but I wonder where we go from here?
My guess is that as amazing as Brooke and Chase are that’s not gonna be forever, I wonder if Lucas and Peyton will survive the long summer apart? And Haley and Nathan are stepping into parenthood which is definitely going to be a wild ride. It’ll be interesting to see how everyone copes.
I also really hope that as the show goes on that Mouth is still going to be a part of it because he is a big character to me, although he is not part of the main cast I enjoy him a lot so if they could keep him around I would definitely appreciate it.
But yeah, overall excited to see where we go from here now that everyone is done with high school. So you know I’m going to be getting straight to it, at least for the first few episodes and then I will leave it again for ages haha, but I am determined to get through this TV show.
~ Courtney x