This season had a lot going on.
First of all I want to address the obvious: Lucas and Peyton are gone?! And don’t come back…not cute at all. I definitely missed them in the beginning but by the end I feel like they threw so many characters in to distract from the fact they were missing.
The show is definitely different without our two main leads, I mean what is the show without the drama of Lucas and Peyton? I guess there is still the same level of drama but it just doesn’t feel right…
Anyway, aside from getting over the shock they weren’t going to be around this season things were okay. I mean I definitely didn’t predict anything correct as usual, but I’ve come to accept that. I’m just along for the ride at this point.
So please enjoy my thoughts as we jump into season 7 of One Tree Hill:
- So Nathan is doing real well in the NBA, got himself an agent who seems bit sketchy – but I think it’s just because I trust no new character on the show ever
- Dan is a motivational speaker? What is that?
- Are Brooke and Julien ever going to really be together or will his work always pull him away?
- Oh and Haley now runs the record label which means she is officially done being a teacher? Lol thanks Peyton, though it seems she is facing a shut down – yikes.
- DAN IS MARRIED TO RACHEL HAHAHAHA what is going on
- That girl showing up to say she slept with Nathan and is pregnant is not going away any time soon
- Also that actress working for Brooke is a hot mess and something is going to be messed up by her in some way or another
- Skills and Mouth having a naked confrontation about the apartment is hilarious but also it’s kind of rude that Mouth just expected Skillz to move out first. Why couldn’t he find a place with Millie?
- Yeah that actress trying to sink her claws into Julien. Yikes.
- Also Millicent taking diet pills oh no 😦
- We love Mouth standing up for Nathan and having integrity
- Dan exposing that woman is probably the best thing he ever did for Nathan
- Mia and Chase are so cute why can’t they be full time cast
- So Haley’s sister is staying full time then?
- Wow Millicent isn’t just on diet pills she is on cocaine too? That escalated quickly
- Dan and Rachel back in town lol awkward
- So Clay had a wife before…interesting
- Is it mad for me to say I’m not surprised Alex committed suicide…like she seemed destructive always and her getting in between Julien and Brooke was crazy
- Also are Haley and Nathan really just going off to Spain?
- Wonder when someone is going to stop Millicent because it’s sad
- Plus if Mouth goes to LA I’ll miss him
- Lol of course Millicent escapes from rehab. I’m so sad her story went this way
- Good for Dan for finally dumping Rachel and moving on to better things after all this time
- WHY CAN’T BROOKE EVER HAVE ANYTHING. No baby, no Julien…my heart breaks for her
- We love when things work out for Nathan and Haley although let’s be real everything works out for them eventually lol
- Of course Clay and Quinn get together. I called it as soon as I saw them together – why introduce new cast members if they aren’t going to be together?
- Love to see Millie working the programme she needs it
- Also we see you Victoria being cute to help Millicent back on track
- The James family drama is wild like Taylor coming back and sleeping with David who is Quinn’s ex husband hahaha wild
- Also sad their mom is dying 😦
- Mouth came back! Will he stay?
- I hate that they basically brought Skillz girlfriend back in to get with Mouth – HE SHOULD BE WITH MILLICENT
- But also Skillz is back and his girlfriend didn’t even break up with him before she kissed Mouth?
- Brooke punching Alex is iconic
- I didn’t expect Victoria to be dating Alexander though
- Also that guy recording a sex tape what a dick
- So the guy who made the sex tape is gay, scandalous. Kind of not a big shocker but I think Alex handled it really well
- Haley is suffering from depression because her mom died. This is understandable but while she was going through her whole phase it was super annoying, I’m glad she is going to get through it though
- I knew that girl was going to go psycho on Clay and Quinn as soon as we saw her. Of course she looks like Clay’s dead wife and of course she would dye her hair and stalk him
- Clay did a really good job of handling the whole situation though so props to him.
- The Skillz and Mouth drama didn’t last very long, but then I suppose guys don’t tend to dwell in those things especially when Mouth said he couldn’t date Lauren in the end. Which is fine because I still root for him and Millie to work things out
- Kind of mad that they broke Chase and Mia up just so Chase would get with Alex? Like Alex has grown on me but at the same time I think she would be okay without a love interest for a while…
- It was so cute when everyone went out to see Julien’s movie. It kind of reminded me of that one episode where everyone stayed at Rachel’s house. That was fun
- It was random that Chase was there but like I said they were setting up the whole him and Alex thing. I do like Chase though so if it means he is sticking around then it’s fine by me
- Side note: I don’t really know what they were doing with the musician guy and the English girl the whole way though the season, like she ends up leaving and so does he. It seemed random, I guess they just wanted an excuse to put the guys music on the show lol
- I’m glad Julian’s movie was a success but like it had to have been because there was no way they would have made us all go through that for it to flop lol
- Also yasss Julien coming through with the proposal to Brooke we love that
- Plus Haley pregnant again? I did think it was random that one time we saw her take a pregnancy test…but it was negative so I wasn’t expecting her to actually be pregnant though I guess it would make sense for them to have another baby, they got a cute family
- I was NOT expecting that psycho girl to come back and shoot Quinn AND Clay wtf. They better be okay because honestly can Haley take losing her sister after her mom just died? I guess we see…
This brings us to the end of another season of One Tree Hill! It was a wild ride with two main characters being replaced and a whole lot of drama on the side but we made it through. Again, another season through done in no time thanks to being in lock down.
We only have two seasons left and I am already beginning to wonder what show I will watch next. My friend actually started to watch Gossip Girl recently and so I’ll probably start watching that on the side, but it’s a show I’ve seen a bunch of times over so that doesn’t really count.
I guess I’ll have to start thinking about what to watch. Not that it’s important right now I have to find out if Clay and Quinn are alive!
So I’ll catch you soon in another post about One Tree Hill very soon! 😛
~ Courtney x