Another season down!
So my housemate started watching Grey’s about the time I started season 9 and she’s already gotten to season 6. I think this is ridiculous and also I think I need to step up my game otherwise she’s going to catch up with me lol. That being said it’s nice to have someone to talk to about Grey’s.
Anyway, this season had a lot going on. Like I think more than usual. I mean it all started with the aftermath of the crash and just kept evolving from there. A lot happened, all the characters have grown. And as always I had a million and one thoughts on everything lol.
So please enjoy my thoughts on Grey’s Anatomy season 10:
- Crying from the first episode – great this season is gonna be great
- I am so annoyed that Sloan is gone – HE HAD GREAT MOMENTS
- Also can we talk about how we got a WHOLE EPISODE dedicated to Sloan leaving but Lexie died instantly and she got no flashbacks…like hi what? I know Mark has more history with basically all the characters but that was still a bit shady – Lexie was Meredith’s sister
- Also Arizona is alive! But she had to have her leg amputated did not see that one coming.
- Derek’s hand 😦 I don’t want this to be another Burke situation – this better be fixed!
- BOOTY CALL BAILEY – I can’t even deal lol
- And Meredith is the tough attending, who knew?
- But more interns who I don’t like at all – gross…
- Honestly having Mark appear in the episode directly after they killed him off is just mean
- Cristina better come back I swear to God
- I am so glad that Meredith and Derek are living in the dream house
- I’ve never seen Arizona angry before – this is so weird but also I get it – who wants to have their leg cut off
- I get it April, if I was around Jackson I wouldn’t be able to control myself either – you get it girl
- Bailey being annoyed at everyone is always a fun time
- Can we talk about Cristina sleeping with Rex Van De Camp lol I don’t know his doctor name but this is just weird
- I wonder how Hunt would feel if he knew she was sleeping with someone else are they even actually divorced?
- Also Cristina being friends with the old guy – love that
- But also she gotta come back to Seattle Grace please and thanks
- Okay when I said I wanted Cristina back I didn’t mean kill off her friend come on guys that’s mean
- Hunt honestly is such a cutie – like he fights for everyone and wants what’s best for them. Sure he cheated, but like overall he’s a pretty good guy – I can’t believe the lawyers wanna go after the hospital for what happened
- Derek gotta get his hand back I miss him
- Bailey pushing Arizona is fab – we love when she’s got schemes
- Alex and Cristina living together? I can’t imagine how this is going to go lol
- Hunt asking for divorce – ouch – I mean I know he’s doing it so Cristina gets money and everything but even so it’s harsh because Cristina was just going to get back together with him – is there a happy ending in there for either of them?
- Also Teddy is gone which is kind of sad because I liked her – I don’t know if I mentioned that in my blog post from last season but she was great
- Meredith is pregnant again! Yay! I hope they have the baby – their family is so cute I can’t get enough of it
- Bailey’s Christmas wedding – who would have thought? lol
- Adele! I can’t believe she’s gone – poor Richard… I know he was kind of getting on with Avery’s mom but he totally feels guilty for not visiting his wife 😦 Poor guy
- I was literally sobbing at Bailey’s wedding just because Richard was having flashbacks
- Cristina decided to get the divorce from Owen but they still going to be together? I can get behind that
- Are we really making a big deal about these interns because I don’t think I like them, except the one that has that friendship with Karev I guess
- I’m glad that Arizona and Callie are powering through – I need them together forever
- So now Cristina, Meredith, Derek and Arizona are rich…cool
- Also seems a bit weird that Callie wanted to have a dinner to celebrate I mean, sure they won but like still doesn’t feel great when Hunt was at fault
- Derek’s hand is getting better yassss
- Oh no…the hospital can’t go bankrupt…no one can get their money if this is what’s going on…
- Also side note, I’ve noticed we’ve completely forgotten that the hospital has that free clinic after Izzie donated all that money – unless they did something with it that I don’t recall
- Efficiency lady really… ew
- Bailey snapping at Derek about the money wasn’t cute, how were they supposed to know the money was going to come from the hospital?
- Meredith’s baby is kicking and it’s super cute
- They are closing the ER and selling 😦 this is gross
- Everyone sneaking a kid into the trauma center to save his life is nothing come on it’s so not like the time Izzie almost killed her boyfriend to get him a heart – leave them alone
- OH MY GOSH THEY ALL GIVE THE MONEY TO THE HOSPITAL I SEE IT NOW
- THAT’S WHY THEY RENAME IT SLOAN GREY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- April and the ambulance guy are cute – look at her getting her romance on
- DEREK’S FACE ON THE LIFT DOORS AHAHAHAHAHA
- Derek’s face on everything – honestly love that
- Of course April finds the only other person out there waiting until marriage and doesn’t tell him she had sex with Jackson
- You know it’s real when Bailey is thinking about walking out
- SOMEONE TELL OWEN IT’S BREAKING MY HEART SEEING HIS FACE
- Everything is crumbling and I’m crying because the hospital is going to close but I know Grey and everyone are gonna save it but can it happen like right now
- Avery’s mom really doing this – “momma just bought you a hospital” UM….
- This whole half the doctors own the hospital and are on the board of directors thing is kind of weird…like you know Alex is really pissed that he ain’t part of it
- I hate that Meredith is the one talking about how Derek should off her if she gets sick when I KNOW Derek is the one that leaves 😦
- Oh no…what did Bailey do
- Okay so it was the gloves, not Bailey…she didn’t know but she still mad about it
- Owen is gonna adopt that kid isn’t he – he feels connected to her
- Can April and Jackson be friends again or is that just not gonna be a thing
- Jo dating that guy Bailey had a thing with ages ago – did not see that one coming – but also just get with Alex already plz
- ARIZONA CHEATING UM NO. GET OUT. CALLIE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS
- Meredith had her baby and all is well with her. Sure she almost died but like would it really be meredith if she didn’t almost die?
- Are Cristina and Owen officially over now? I wish she would’ve been okay with the kid
- I know Arizona is still pissed about her leg but God damn girl that doesn’t mean you can cheat. Callie has a right to be angry with her.
- Is April gonna marry that guy or what. I mean you can’t just agree to marry him and then just decide “but Jackson is the one” – the guy arranged a flash mob for you
- Yasss Jo and Alex make it work
- I know Richard is gonna be okay but can someone please find him
Another season done and dusted. Honestly this one was a roller coaster from start to finish. Like first we lost mark, then we almost lost the hospital, Bailey got married, and killed patients, Arizona lost her leg and cheated, Meredith had a baby!
I think this has been one of my favourite seasons. So much has happened and it’s been super dramatic like all seasons before but I don’t know. I think I just really enjoyed the storylines this season.
Now on to season 10! I’m excited about also not excited because I know this is the season where Cristina leaves and I’m not ready for that. She’s Meredith’s person and we need her. But I guess we see how it goes, I better stock up on tissues.
~ Courtney x