I feel like I always start binge watching a season of this show but I’ll get about halfway through and won’t watch any for ages and I feel like that happened here. I also do this thing where I’ll make loads of bullet points at the start of the season and I feel like it’s too many so by the time we get towards the end I’m barely making any at all. How do I balance this lol
Anyway, before we dive in let’s see how my predictions panned out:
First of all, I was wrong about Brooke, she was here the whole time haha Keith did come back but not even until the halfway through the season and then…well we know what happened to him this season and that wasn’t cute. There wasn’t really an official investigation into Dan, he just kind of went about it on his own. Lucas finally spilled about his HCM so good for him and finally, Haley and Nathan did find their way back together. I knew they would.
Now onto this season of One Tree Hill:
- Lol of course Dan is alive. Evil don’t die bitches
- 3 months later and Brooke comes back with bangs and Peyton also got a new hair style. There’s more ways to show a time jump lads – even Deb has curly hair now haha
- Surprise surprise Dan is out for revenge
- Haley and Brooke living together. Oh what fun 😛
- Nathan at high flyers getting back in the game cute
- Dan and Deb officially divorcing yay!
- Brooke and Lucas being casual. We see how long it lasts because Lucas has a secret and I feel like it’s hooking up with Peyton because why not
- But then he has another secret from that night when Dan almost died so hmmm…unless it’s both the same secret
- So much for a mystery it was Lucas who started the fire hahaha
- Oh Lucas saved Dan’s life? He wasn’t trying to kill him? Wild
- Does Peyton’s birth mum actually have cancer? Sounds like a lie
- Poor Mouth heartbroken over Erica – she doesn’t deserve you Mouth!
- Also Haley getting bullied is something I never saw like for following her dreams? Stupid
- I can’t believe Nathan wants a full on divorce. At least he’s waiting a year before its official
- We love a good costume party
- Wow Mouth and Peyton dancing to disco inferno is EVERYTHING
- So Brooke is so jealous of that girl
- Dan running for mayor and Deb doing all these crazy things to piss Dan off is my fave. Like always be this Deb it is the best
- Of course Peyton’s biological mum lied about being able to draw. I know she was trying to spare Peyton’s memories of her other mum. But yeah…
- So Chris is the one that kissed Haley at the costume party…interesting
- Peyton has a podcast now?
- Wow we love that Karen is running against Dan is mayor. Bring it on
- Fantasy boy draft? Sounds like fun if boys at your school are literally Chad Michael Murray but that would have never worked at my school
- I like Brooke too much to like Rachel at all haha
- BROOKE SLEPT WITH CHRIS THAT IS SO GROSS
- Yassss Peyton choosing Mouth that is cute
- Nathan can be so cute with Haley sometimes I can’t deal
- Peyton, Brooke and Haley getting arrested for stealing clothes hahaha
- Of course Dan became mayor, I definitely thought Karen had a chance though
- Also I don’t remember Brooke having a history for wanting to work in fashion so this whole fashion thing kind of came out of nowhere, not that I am complaining
- I guess this is the last we will see of Deb? I will miss her
- Wow Dan getting into Nathan’s head about his relationship with Haley, I didn’t think that could still be done
- By the way, I’m not even surprised it was Deb who tried to kill Dan like she was basically at her limit with him
- But hey is Keith back for real now? And are he and Karen finally going to get back together?
- Brooke and Lucas 2.0 is cute
- Peyton will 100% get her heart broken by her birth mother again and I’m not here for it, she hasn’t had a lot of good things going for her at all and like I just want her to be happy
- Was Clothes Over Bros ever a real thing – I tried to Google but nothing came up, something tells me it was with the way it’s advertised at the end of episodes
- Omg everyone is talking about college – are they gonna go separate ways? It’s hard enough to keep up with everyone when they aren’t at school
- Rachel is still scheming when it comes to Brooke lol I kind of hope she sticks around
- Yass Keith and Karen
- A school shooting and a suicide? This show was ahead of its time
- I just gotta say though, I saw this coming when the time capsule got released. But the episode was still super tense
- I also kind of hate that they are writing in any excuse for Peyton and Lucas to get together – THERE ARE OTHER WAYS – not to mention Brooke is going to get heartbroken once again. This is not cute guys
- I think I was the most shocked at the end of the episode when DAN SHOT KEITH. RUDE. What the hell?!
- I’m pretty sure Peyton will be fine which is good
- I am sad about the guy who committed suicide, and yes the episode had a good message. I just didn’t expect it from this show – nor did I expect it so soon? It makes me think of that Grey’s Anatomy shooting episode. I wasn’t expecting it either and it broke my heart.
- I wonder how we recover from this? I suppose we don’t but then when it comes to TV shows I feel like everyone is amazing at recovering from trauma real quick. Like Meredith Grey has been through A LOT but she still doing her job. If I was her I would’ve given up long ago haha.
- Anyway…back to One Tree Hill
- I knew Rachel released the time capsule
- Mouth is so pure and him being friends with Rachel wrecks me – like I think sometimes they are cute together but then Rachel will be rude to him and I won’t stand for it
- Karen being off the rails because of Keith has me so shocked, who knew she could be this way?
- Also this Pete from Fall Out Boy thing is just plain weird and random and totally necessary, I want good things for Peyton but probably not this lol
- So is Deb back for good?
- Lucas finally stepping up about his heart, I knew he had to confess at some point
- I was not expecting Rachel to be dating uncle Cooper lol – can’t believe she lied and broke Mouth’s heart what a bitch
- At least Cooper is not a creeper and when he realised she was in high school left town
- Dan having a change of heart about Nathan came way too late and sure I feel a little bad for him but he killed Keith so…he sucks. Nathan and Deb were right to get the restraining order
- Peyton going to see Jake is what I needed in my life. We love Jake.
- Wow she’s asking him to marry her lol that would never work, we need to stop people thinking that’s a good idea just because Nathan and Haley are making it work
- So Nathan and Haley’s wedding day…I can sense something going wrong, you don’t start an episode out with Nathan dreaming Haley is drowning and nothing happens…
- Deb telling Dan she tried to kill him is iconic, I honestly love her haha
- Karen is pregnant? Damn
- Is this show trying to make it so Peyton is always alone and has no friends – like she told Brooke she had feelings for Lucas and she is not having it at all. So it looks like they’re friendship is over once more
- Also Brooke being pissed at Lucas for the kiss and also she keeps saying she’s been going through a lot but like has she? All I know is that she’s been making clothes…
- Oh I see they want us to think everyone could possibly be pregnant because Brooke made everyone the same purse.
- Also wow Rachel is crazy, but I honestly felt like she was going to do something wild like that just by how she was acting about Cooper – I personally think she has spiralled super quick compared to how we saw her in the beginning
- I’m really annoyed they keep having this cliffhangers where they try to kill of main characters like hello I am not here for Nathan to be dying guys this ain’t cute.
So this season was jam-packed with drama like always. I feel like I always say this but like I just want some good things to happen for Peyton, compared to everyone else her life is so tragic and like for once could it be cute? I feel like it won’t ever be find until she’s finally with Lucas but I hate that, like why can’t she be happy without a man in her life?
As for the whole guess who’s pregnant thing, I don’t know who it is and I honestly don’t care? I feel like if it’s Haley that’s just crazy, isn’t it enough she married young, if it’s Brooke that’s lame because we already had that pregnancy scare and finally, if it’s Rachel well that’s just her being desperate to keep Cooper. Over it.
I am surprised about Karen though, I hope that she has her baby and keeps the memory of Keith alive. I was shocked that Dan said he would help take care of the baby but we all know he’s just feeling guilty.
I wonder what the aftermath of the accident will be, I assume Nathan will be fine because Haley is way too young to be a widow. As for Cooper and Rachel I don’t know, but I think Rachel’s time on the show is coming to an end. So we’ll see.
I don’t really have predictions this time around, I’m just kind of hoping good things happen for Peyton and Brooke and Lucas either call it quits for good or make it work.
So that’s it for now, hopefully I’ll be back soon to talk about season 4.
~ Courtney x