We are back with One Tree Hill and I have just finished season 2. I have to say a lot happened in this season, so much that I feel like I needed to stop watching for a while because I was overwhelmed just a bit haha.
Anyway, before we go into my thoughts for this season, let me checkout what my predictions for this season were and if I was close with any of them.
Okay well first thing is that I was wrong about Lucas and Keith staying away, technically Keith did move away later in the season but they both come back because of Dan’s heart attack.
Then we had Peyton and Brooke’s friendship, looks like it stayed pretty solid this season so hurray for that. My prediction wasn’t totally wrong about Peyton walking on eggshells with Brooke but it didn’t last long.
Next we have Nathan and Haley, and the show started off like they could handle anything as a married couple but as the season went on it kind of fell apart. Not surprised honestly.
Finally I predicted that Dan and Coach Whitey were both going to be fine, and they were! Though Coach kind of took a backseat this season as it was less about basketball and more about everything else.
Now that we have that out of the way it is time to dive into my thoughts on the whole of season 2:
- So Lucas being away from town only lasted two minutes…cool
- Dan is in the hospital and not dead so there’s a good sign?
- Peyton and Brooke legit back to being friends but now Lucas hasn’t actually moved away it could cause trouble between the two
- I can’t believe Haley’s parents let her marry Nathan, this still seems so bizarre to me. I don’t know if they make it last but like it’s so wild?
- I guess it’s kind of cute everyone is accepting Nathan and Haley’s marriage but it’s still strange
- Looks like Dan has a new outlook on life since his heart attack, I wonder if this continues
- I feel like Deb’s life is falling apart and she just doesn’t know what to do poor girl
- Also Keith is sticking around to run things in Dan’s absence, let’s see how it goes
- So Nathan is now working with Keith which is cute, I want more Nathan/Keith bonding moments
- Dan leaves the hospital and tries to make good with Lucas but it doesn’t really work – no surprises there
- Karen flirting with her professor is all kinds of red flags like I just don’t see it being good
- I can’t believe Peyton almost took cocaine like damn guys that came out of nowhere, I’m glad she didn’t take it though
- These little nothing fights between Nathan and Haley are kind of dull, I feel like they are trying to accent that yes, they will have problems but ultimately are perfect and together forever. Well I’m not super ready to jump onto this ship
- Words can’t describe how annoying I find Felix…like can he move away already
- That being said the dare episode was fun, Mouth doing karaoke is honestly the best thing ever and everyone should see it
- I KNEW that girl who joined Lucas on his dares wasn’t a randomer – as the episode went on I pieced it together, wonder what trouble this will cause…
- Oh wait so Peyton did take cocaine that one time…dang. I hope that doesn’t become a thing.
- This whole Felix thing is annoying me so much. I just don’t like him and Brooke deserves someone that isn’t a dick.
- Also Nathan can be real cute sometimes rejecting his dream to support Haley’s and doing all the formal stuff for her. He is precious.
- Mouth also deserves better btw. Like being treated like crap by Felix. So rude. I want him to be with someone cute.
- I don’t know what it is about Keith’s new girlfriend but there’s something shady about her and I cant quite figure it out…maybe it’s in my head but who knows
- Looks like Deb and Dan have magically worked things out. Good for him for telling the truth though. I knew he would lie about his illness to get her back but he came clean.
- Lucas and Anna, not really sure where that is going but it is clear that she and Felix have secrets and it’s only a matter of time before they come out
- Oh so the secret was rumours about Anna being lesbian…I definitely thought there was more but okay
- Plus someone save Peyton from herself plz
- YASSSS JAKE. I’m so glad he back
- Cant believe that music guy decided to kiss Haley. What a jerk
- I can’t believe Haley almost ran away with him?!
- Omg I knew Keith’s girlfriend was sketchy – it was a set up from Dan. Ugh.
- So no one is going to tell Keith about his terrible girlfriend, this wedding is going to be a hot mess lol
- Brooke had a job for five minutes and is now class president, sure
- Peyton and Jake are playing house and it’s cute
- Haley’s sister came in a stirred up trouble – but not anything more than what Haley stirred up for herself
- Surprised that Haley just went off to do her thing and left Nathan – but I guess I understand why she did what she did. Still poor Nathan is a mess
- I KNEW Lucas would have the disease, ugh I hope he is okay
- So I guess Nathan and Haley couldn’t make it work?
- Can’t believe Jake turned himself into the police. What a saint. I love him
- And the coach runs away with Jenny I wonder what will happen with that
- Wow Keith’s wedding was a disaster poor guy. Ya’ll should have made better choices regarding him okay
- I guess Dan will always be out for revenge I knew he was trash and I will always stand by that lol
- Oh so Dan has another brother?
- Hey dancing your problems away is a Grey’s Anatomy thing
- Deb passed out in her garden in the morning is a mood
- Yasss Mouth get it
- Well Lucas almost died last season so let’s give nathan a turn
- Lol it is too early for a what if episode
- Or did they just reshoot the pilot with some lives swapped
- Nathan wanting his family to come back together is cute but like they will always have problems
- It’s sad he decided to sign annulment papers but also why does part of me think Dan just signed the papers anyway and went behind Nathan’s back because he would do that
- Haley is pissing me off because she should have just gone back to town and been with Nathan regardless of what he said if she really loved him. Not to mention the fact she hasn’t even been calling Lucas to find out what’s going on?!
- I’m sad Brooke found that stuff in Lucas’s boxes. She deserves happiness
- So Haley is staying on the road and the marriage between her and Nathan is totally over
- People love throwing stuff through Dan’s windows
- Nicky took the baby :O I guess things with Jake will never work out. Poor guy
- Of course Dan lied to Nathan about Deb’s addiction
- And I guess that’s the end of Andy? Didn’t like him that much anyway tbh they’re relationship was just kind of meh
- So Peyton’s mum is alive?!
- Brooke is leaving for the summer and Lucas loves her so that’s fun
- Yassss someone poisoned Dan – he deserves it
- Yo and set fire to the office. So dramatic but I love it
- Lucas left without a dad and a brother…that sucks – he was only trying to do the right thing 😦
- Plus his mum just left to chase after Andy – OMG DID HE KILL DAN – I love jumping to conclusions but he went missing suspiciously quickly
- Oh hi Haley!
This season was wild from start to finish haha. But now the only real question is where do we go from here? I imagine the show will deal with the summer before everyone joins senior year, and also tackle that final year of high school because it’s always big.
My predictions are that Brooke is possibly MIA for a while so they can film John Tucker Must Die because she was in that lol. Keith will come back (hopefully), Karen and Andy don’t work out because Andy knows she loves Keith. There is investigation into Dan and basically everyone looks guilty. People find out about Lucas having the disease because he needs medication. Nathan doesn’t want to listen to Haley but she is desperate to talk to him and figure things out. Can’t say for sure if they make it work but eventually they will find their way back.
If we are going my predictions the last time then these will probably all be wrong but I’m hopeful that some are right lol.
I guess I won’t know until I start watching again so I better go and prepare some snacks and buckle in.
~ Courtney x