Here we are this is it. The last season of Grey’s Anatomy I needed to watch before I was all caught up.
This season had a lot going on, although when I think back I think the main focus really was on Owen’s love triangle with Amelia and Teddy. I felt like out of everything this season I was commenting on that a lot lol.
However, the show had a lot of other good things this season and definitely had me crying on multiple occasions. The show is definitely in a good place right now and I am so excited to see what the future holds.
But for right now, here are my thoughts on Grey’s Anatomy season 15:
- Hi Chris Carmack! Our new ortho God – replacing Callie – it’s been a while since we had someone in that department
- Who is the Asian guy with him though? Who also has a thing for glasses – hi we see you
- Lol okay but Teddy coming back and going to Owen’s and Betty answering the door and her freaking out and everything – I did see it coming but I wish she had stuck around…
- This definitely isn’t the last we’ve seen of Teddy but like I need Owen to know he’s gonna have a child!
- Honestly, I was rooting for Amelia and Owen but if he can be with Teddy? I wouldn’t be mad about it…
- Alex didn’t get on the board, but it’s okay because Bailey just made him Chief? Lol can’t wait to see where this goes
- Yasss Jo Wilson coming up with the innovative ideas – excited to see where this goes
- Meredith having all the dreams about all the hospital men lol same girl same. But also, I guess it’s time for her to get back on the horse. But also RIP Derek we still love you and miss you, I see Meredith retired the ferry boat scrub cap last season and everything ugh my heart
- Alex as chief for one day and already spending all the dolla and firing that intern for the second time – love that
- So Jackson just left out of nowhere – cool, cool I know he’s not leaving the show but when does he come back?
- Also Jo is the only one to get married and actually change her name – cute
- C’mon Meredith with the shopping, excited to see where this goes
- Okay Meredith dating Ted Mosby is something I would have never imagined so thanks Grey’s lol – but seriously he was basically the same guy on Grey’s except he did software and then he said that one thing and ruined it all, classic Ted
- Link vs DeLuca for Meredith’s affection huh? Interesting lol
- YASS glasses and the other guy kissing in the lift – I support that 100% I hope they get together
- Catherine with cancer gosh darn it nothing is going well for Richard…
- Plus Richard going to that bar and smashing up everything – loved that, I mean yes he got arrested but I stand behind it
- Maggie and Jackson are over now? That didn’t last long…
- I mean I understand why Maggie would be angry that Jackson was talking to everybody but her but at the same time she wasn’t exactly talking to him either…
- Also Teddy you totally had a chance to tell Owen and you still didn’t come on girl
- Oh my gosh and also when Meredith was walking through the hospital on the Day of the Dead episode and they had to have George come out of nowhere and everyone else I cried like a baby – like GEORGE still not over it…Lexie and Derek and Mark too – AND THE DOG just hit me right in the feels. They had no right
- I cried when Amelia was hugging Betty when she came back – I’M AN EMOTIONAL WRECK THIS SEASON – but seeing Amelia loving Betty like her own child, so beautiful
- Love that Kim and glasses are having sex in the ambulance during a storm while everyone else is stuck in lifts because the power lines have fallen – you better keep those two safe or I swear to God – also yeah I caught the Asian guy’s name in this episode but still not glasses? My bad…
- Okay so Teddy drops the bomb and now her, Owen and Amelia be stuck in that lift – ready for the T to be spilt honey
- COME THROUGH DeLuca throwing his hat into the ring – we love a good love triangle. Though nothing will ever be as fun as Derek vs the vet from the early days lol
- I LOVE that Alex was the one to catch glasses and Kim lol I love that he gave them advice about rooms that lock – I see you Karev, I see you
- DeLuca speaking Italian to Meredith ugh I love it. And I loved even MORE that she spoke Italian too – I ship it
- BUT we can’t discount Link because he’s still playing
- I hope that they can save Catherine because so far all of Richard’s great loves have died and I just don’t know how he will survive if Catherine also dies…
- Owen now has to decide if he wants to be with Teddy or Amelia and at this point I really don’t know who I want him to be with because he’s good with both of them. And he kind of has children with both of them so like…what’s he gonna do lol
- Okay so Owen chose Amelia and he and Teddy will always be friends? I guess I can be okay with that. Especially because it seems like Teddy is getting cosy with Tom
- I hope Bailey and Ben work things out, I mean she’s getting help for her problem and she working through stuff but they so cute together
- Also yasss Meredith and DeLuca – when I first heard about these two I wasn’t sure about it but…the show has made it grow on me
- Okay so Betty’s parents are now in the picture and they almost took Leo away from Owen – man that would have been heartbreaking, it’s sad that Betty is going though…
- Meanwhile, Teddy and Tom are becoming a thing and Owen is not cool with it lol
- Ooh DeLuca’s dad has arrived, I wonder what trouble this is going to bring…
- Not really trouble but a baby in a bag? I don’t know if this is going to be genius or the start of his mental decline
- Also love Catherine and her family having food in the limo – it’s cute, love a good family moment
- I 100% stan this Schmit and Kim relationship it is too cute for words I can’t even deal
- Owen and Amelia officially over…kind of sad about it because I wanted Owen to have a good partner after Cristina. But at least he has his baby which is super cute so yay for Owen! And he even has another baby on the way so double yay!
- Jo finding out about her biological mother…I wonder what this will lead to
- So DeLuca’s dad sticking around didn’t last long, didn’t think it would tbh at least he didn’t really put a baby in a bag though – still seems super crazy
- Look at Bailey advocating for those who need help with their mental health – yasss queen you tell Alex to look after his mum
- Amelia and Link? I mean from the start of the episode when she ran into him at the conference I KNEW something was going to happen between them. It’s just so soon after Owen, I don’t think this will be anything good either lol
- Okay so like I know that Teddy is with Tom and everything but her moments with Owen and the baby this season have been too cute so I need more of that
- The episode where Jo is helping that patient deal with her injuries from rape was so powerful. I don’t really have other words to describe it.
- I just hope Jo feels she can open up to Alex about everything that happened with her birth mum, although I totally understand that she needs her own time to process and heal
- Love that Alex was getting the interns to do all his Chief paperwork lol he truly was a great Chief
- Meghan came back just to call Owen out on his shit and to get some help – interesting. I mean I know his life was messy but I didn’t know if he really needed to talk to someone about it but there ya go
- Also Amelia’s other sisters are crazy – I almost forgot that Derek had other sisters haha at least she also has Meredith and Maggie, they good ones
- Btw Link is such a cutie standing up for Amelia with her family maybe this is the good relationship Amelia has post-tumour
- Okay I know Jo is going through this thing and doesn’t wanna talk to anyone about it but I’m super worried about her I think she needs to go to therapy it seems to be working for Owen
- Jackson asked Maggie to move in with him and she is freaking out lol that’s fun
- Jo is definitely having a breakdown right now someone help her please
- Right okay Owen who you going to choose because as much as I like love triangles I want this one to end
- DeLuca told Meredith he loved her and she blanked him – it was sweet but definitely too soon for her
- Bless Meredith for helping Jo get back on her feet. their relationship has grown so much! I remember when Meredith hated Jo lol
- DeLuca taking the fall for Meredith gosh darn it man is it possible to love him more? What an angel
- Also come through Teddy and Hunt! They better make it work or I swear I’m done with them
- Please tell me Hunt, Schmitt and that blood donor girl make it through the fog alive…we need people to be saved we don’t need more death please and thanks
- This season finale had me all over the place
- First of all, Owen and Teddy having their baby – yes so about this, excited to see their family life in the next season. But also super sad that Tom is going to have his heart broken I mean he was just sitting in that apartment all day building baby furniture for a woman who is about to dump him and he doesn’t even know
- Maggie and Jackson went camping and it was a disaster but I could sense that coming. I guess this is the end of that relationship – but also Jackson went out in the fog and never came back and I kind of want him to stick around on the show but something tells me this could be his exit?
- Amelia deciding to find out who she is without Owen is smart. I think it’s good she’s not just going to jump into this relationship with Link because it would just be another cycle of on again, off again and I’m ready for better things for Amelia
- Is Meredith actually turning herself in and going to jail? This is going to be interesting. I really don’t want her to go down for this but honestly with the way this show goes she will probably get away with it. I mean Bailey reminded us all of the Izzie Elvat wire situation and they seemed to be okay with that? Lol wild times
- Jo is getting the help she needs and I am proud of her. My heart breaks for Alex though not wanting to let her go but I think this is going to be good for them.
- Also yes they got the blood donor to save that child so that was great thanks guys
- And once again, Kim and Schmitt prove to be the cutest couple on the show.
So here we are guys, I’m all caught up!
It has been a real rollercoaster. But I have loved it a lot. And I’m excited for the next season already!
I also think this brings an end to these Grey’s Anatomy blog posts – it’s been fun but I am excited to move on to posting other things on my blog, and while I will still be following the show I feel there is no need for these posts to continue. This is just something I wanted to do to share my thoughts when I was behind, now I can livetweet with everyone else lol
But it has been great, and I do like when I have regular content to post here so I’m sure I’ll be back with another blog post soon enough, it just won’t be Grey’s Anatomy related. Now if you’ll excuse me…I think I need to find a new show to watch.
~ Courtney x