Another exciting month of things. It’s crazy how fast time passes. I feel like this month had a lot going on. 🙂
- Made pancakes from scratch for the first time in my life. It went okay. Made them a few more times after that and am slowly getting better. I’ll be a domestic goddess in no time lol.
- Updated my dream suite on Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the first time in forever. When I updated my game for the amiibo update my dream address got removed. Had to create a new one and I wanted my town to look great. Come visit!
- Became obsessed with the Hillywood Show’s parody of Suicide Squad. I love all their parodies they are so amazing. I discovered them through their Twilight parodies. I definitely recommend you check them out.
- Caught a Pikachu with a party hat on Pokemon Go. I love when they have themed Pikachus. They’re really cute.
- Cried at the Vampire Diaries finale. Hard. The show ending was something I was just not prepared for. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. I am still really sad that it’s over but I am also really glad the ending was good. If the ending wasn’t good then I feel like the last 8 years would have been wasted.
- Got tickets to see Steps in November with my sisters. I used to love them when I was younger. Who didn’t love them?
- Had a week off from uni and spent a majority of it playing Sims and Animal Crossing. My two true loves. It was great.
- Talked to an old Animal Crossing friend for the first time in a long time. We’ve known each other about 3 years. So weird. But also really great.
- Caught up with my friend to talk about her ENGAGEMENT. I still feel too young for such a thing to happen but yes, that’s happening. I am so happy for my friend, the wedding won’t be for a few years yet there’s still no time like the present to get excited!
- Was surprised by my boyfriend as he came over to surprise me. It was just something simple as showing up at my house because I hadn’t seen him in a while. It was a great surprise. We cuddled and watched TV and it was wonderful.
- Rewatched my KCon videos for the 100th time. Sometimes I get sad or bored and I like to remember that time. It was such a fun time with one of my best friends. I hope we can go again.
- Cried at Nashville because they know how to pull at the heart strings. Rayna passing away was so emotional but the way the show has been handling it has been great. Though part of me will always wish it hadn’t happened.
- Got excited that McDonald’s Monopoly is back again. I have never won anything super fantastic from it but I still have fun. Plus, who doesn’t love an excuse to go to McDonald’s more than normal lol?
- Made chocolate Rice Krispie buns on a whim with my boyfriend. My flatmates were appreciative of the treats. 😛
- Started watching Project Runway, I like it. I love fashion things and I know RuPaul’s Drag Race was partly inspired by this show so I decided to give it a go. They only have two seasons on Netflix and I’ve watched them already so looking for something else to watch now.
- Was outraged when Mondo didn’t win Season 8 of Project Runway. Can you believe they chose Gretchen?
- Started to struggle with Korean. It’s a busy semester, I have a lot of uni work to be doing so I don’t focus on Korean as much because I am not being graded on it. Definitely a step up from level 1. Don’t know how well I will hold up as weeks go on but I am remaining hopeful.
- Went to see Beauty and the Beast. It was a really great movie, I enjoyed it. Although I felt like Emma Watson was lacking something as Belle.
- Studied a lot of one test. It was not the most fun thing in the world but I feel it took up a majority of my time this month, so there was that.
- Spent St Patrick’s Day sober, spent time playing Animal Crossing and Sims instead – the story of my life haha. Still a really great day though.
- Spent the afternoon with The Sim Supply and Conflict Nerd at their impromptu Belfast Meetup. They are really nice guys. And they are the first YouTubers I have ever met so that’s cool.
- Finished my first ever essay for uni. As a computing student we don’t tend to write essays, we write code. So to say it was a challenge was something else.
- Filmed a video to go along with my essay. It was a group thing and I have never filmed something with other people in the room so it was kind of awkward but I made it through and we made a complete video so, that’s an accomplishment.
- Went shopping and actually got some cute dresses for work placement. You can never have too many dresses.
- Enjoyed the little bit of sunny weather we had and went to play mini golf with my boyfriend. He likes to say he won but I think I did. We don’t tend to keep score so who really knows…
- Freaked out about who the returning drag queen would be on RuPaul’s Drag Race. My heart will always hope for Shangela to come back. But I did love Cynthia, so it’s good to see her again!
- Built my own house on the Sims 4 because why not? I feel like everyone tries to make their own house at least one time playing the game.
- Watched iJustine compete on Chopped. I discovered Chopped when flicking through channels one day, I got really into it even though cooking competitions aren’t really my thing haha. But when I found out Justine was going to be on it I was super excited. It’s sad she didn’t make it past the appetiser round but I believe she will go one to cook some great things.
- Decided to cancel my Glossybox subscription because I wasn’t really using the products. It had been a great treat over the past year but sometimes you can have too many beauty products and it seems like a waste. Especially when you aren’t using them.
- Had a weird time adjusting to the clocks going forward. I was just playing my DS, looked at the clock on my wall that said 2, but my phone said 3, I was super confused for a minute lol.
- Rewatched all of DaveDays old music videos about his Miley Cyrus cardboard cut out. These were some of the first videos I ever watched on YouTube and I loved them a lot. And DaveDays even got to meet Miley Cyrus because of the videos. So great.
There we have it. 31 Things I did in March. In case you haven’t noticed, sometimes I do have random little things in these lists so I actually get 31 things. I try to always keep note of the big things, but I know big eventful things don’t always happen. And if they did, they wouldn’t be a big event would they?
Anyway, that’s it for another month. We still have 9 months to go. So crazy.
But on the bright side, only a month or two left of university and then summer break, and then my venture into the real working world. Ooh. Scary yet exciting times ahead! I’m excited to share the journey with you.
~ Courtney x